Being we have so much darkness this time of year in the northeast US, I figured I had better start to brush up on my night photography. It’s something I’ve wanted to accomplish this year but time is short to make that come true so we carry this goal into 2016. But it does accomplish the start of my goal to try to do a shot in Howard County each day and post it.
I was going to shoot some Christmas lights but wasn’t feeling up to snuff. But I see a simple gate in the fog along Folly Quarter Road and I turned the car around and grabbed a few frames before heading home. Actually this gate leads to a huge estate that is for sale for I think 7 million $$. I believe I’ll head out this evening and shoot some Xmas displays.
And what was that brief light in the sky yesterday? Something bright behind those clouds but it never appeared. Rumor is some used to call it the sun. Well even though it’s not supposed to clear today, I think I might take a walk by the Patapsco river later. That is so close and I’ve ignored it long enough.
Random thoughts for Wednesday December 30th 2015
- Is Santa a spokesman for BMW or Mercedes? Looks to me he is double dipping to me in watching their commercials.
- I have some great children. Take my word for it.
- Wow, 2015 has not really been my year. Won’t be sad to see it go.
- Few things affect my productivity more than pain.
- You know one of the fun things I like to do on vacation is get up early, snack and relax and then return to bed.
- I have cleared more wall space for photographs. So my color printer starts acting up as I get to work trying to fill it. As Roseanne Roseannadanna used to say in a whiny voice “It’s always Something, if it’s not one thing, it’s another.”
- It’s good to see families stepping up to take care of parents in their elder years. It’s sad to see those that don’t have that care.
- Don’t forget, the Maryland game starts at 5pm today.
- I started to eat more healthy yesterday. Wasn’t much fun, but living longer is. So I slowly change.
- We are Grand-dog sitting on New Years eve. I’m so excited. Damn, did I just reveal my age?