Well I guess you could call this more than a breeze when the wind speed gust are 40+. Wonder if it will be that strong, but never doubt mother natures powers. She can get your attention quickly when she wants. So batten down the hatches and get ready for the power to go out. A common occurrence in our neck of the woods. With “woods” being the operative term. Woods and power lines are not compatible objects.
Well I know you came here for more than a weather report. So today’s thought is focusing on time management. Making each moment important. Doing something that will be of value to someone. Be it words of advice. Actions helping others. Finding ways to use my travel time to create or generate ideas. Making every destination a photo-op. Etching a stone with a special inscription for someone. And working on this blog and many other projects every day.
I’m finding it good to get moving and in a positive frame of mind again despite others trying to drag my attitude down. And that is a key for me because there is no need to manage time when my mind isn’t right. When it’s like that. I’m not productive and therefore just wasting time.
And who is in control of my attitude? Me of course but I keep forgetting it like tonight when people tried to bring me down again. No problem. Just had to out think them and now I’m back on track and not caught in their pitiful ruts or narrow thought patterns or negative games.
Surrounding myself with like-minded positive forward-looking people is also fun. Wish I could spend more time with them instead of the opposites. So off to overcoming hurdles, be they people, places or things.
Random Thoughts for Tuesday January 12th 2016
- Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could devote half the time, attention and money that we see going to Powerball on something worth while for our fellow-man?
- Working with people who always feel the need to prove they are smarter than you and in a way that they have to make sure you are aware of it, isn’t that fun. Especially when they aren’t.
- Jeez I love College basketball. Especially the Maryland team.
- Life to some people I think is making life difficult for others.
- Well enough thought for one day. I think I’d rather not think much more today.