Feeling alive again today and thankful to have time to work on some projects. I got to spend time with my better half. Life is GOOD. Actually, life is better than good. For I finally woke and realized that the biggest heart in the world is my wifes and she loves me. Talk about a great feeling to be loved. There is no better Valentines day gift. Well those Brachs candy hearts are pretty good.
But it’s also a special weekend to remember a good friend who passed 2 years ago this weekend. One that we hold dear. One that causes us to pause when mentioned or remembered which is often. But he also causes us to smile and laugh just as often. Walking through the auto show last weekend in Baltimore was a good example. We joked about how many times he would have fallen in love just in strolling through the first 10 minutes of the event.
I hired and worked with him for many years. We were friends for many years. I loved his desire and intensity. I say his name and smile. Because he smiled a lot and that is what I see when his name comes up.
Dan you are remembered and you are always in our hearts.
Random Thoughts for Sunday February 14th 2016
- Wonder what it feels like to play in an All Star game?
- I’ve got to get some new snow pictures before the season is over again.
- I need to get to visit my parents grave soon.
- Pain cost me many hours this weekend that I had hoped to spend more productively.
- Only a few more days till spring training opens.
- OK speed freaks. NASCAR has returned. Go Jr. go.