Too much of anything is not a good thing. At least that is my feeling about the rain. It’s gotten to the point where I’m thinking about changing my schedule around to take advantage of maybe the one good weather day on the foreseeable future, depending on which station you listen to. I need sunshine. I usually have a tan going by this time of year. I put on a black pair of gym shorts yesterday and scared myself. I’m going to have to switch to grey to avoid such a contrast.
Another shot from the same area. A Mexican restaurant in Canton.
Random Thoughts for Tuesday May 17th 2016
- I think we have more sports talk shows on than actual sports.
- Saw a cartoon the other day saying why only go halfway with Trump. Garry Busey for President and Christopher Walken for Vice President.
- Let there be light. Just in case the big guy forget the magic words.
- Driving is fun again when you get the right vehicle.
- I promise to come up with a better post on Wednesday.