You ever notice how many people keep their treasures in their back yards. I love looking at people’s property. How they kept old cars that I’m sure mean something to them in a special way. Some are like shrines and actually run and you find them in the driveway or garage or barn. Some are neatly mowed and trimmed around in the yard and haven’t run in decades.
I feel like my eyes look like these flowers below. And not in a positive way. Mondays are brutal. Very little sleep which always leaves me a with a tough week ahead. No problem though, things have been going well and I have a ton of positive events to look forward to. I also have some things that weigh heavily on my heart that I’ll try to keep a positive mindset towards.
Random Thoughts for Monday June 6th 2016
- Pets can bring so much joy to life.
- It’s tough watching your children experience life at times.
- I need to start working harder at making this world a better place.
- I’m of the belief that our business schools have FAILED to create the proper LEADERS. I’m also of the belief the Businesses are compliant in this FAILURE. I’m of the belief that if you come up through the ranks you might have a clue as to what is happening and needed.
- Wishing all a wonderful day and evening.