Just a lazy Thursday and it was needed. The sleep tank was on extra empty. Washed the car which means you can blame any rain on me. Did manage to squeeze in a ride also with the top down and tunes up. Went the back roads to enjoy the few minutes I had after fueling up. Haven’t had a chance to download those shots so found a couple of others I liked that I had though I had posted but hadn’t.
You know me, organization is not my strong suit yet. And sometimes I go back and say why didn’t I use these with the initial post? And then sometimes I look back and say oh, that’s why. But you never know what will hit with the masses. I’m always surprised from time to time.
So this coming morning I’ve carved out about 4 hours of shooting time. Should be a nice morning also. Sunshine but I might even try some night shots before sunrise. Maybe test how sharp this new lens is in low light. Better remember to take the tripod.
Random Thoughts for Thursday June 9th 2016
- One of the best lessons my father taught me was to be there for your family.
- Driving a stick shift is really driving.
- I feel a day trip to the beach coming on.
- I’m trying to figure out how to write about depression without making it depressing.
- Make sure to tell your stories to someone you trust. For if you don’t they won’t live on beyond your days.
- You know I’m very satisfied that I had a good first career. It’s lasted 40+ years. Now if I can get the second career to last that long I might have done something, like lived till 100.
- Two seater’s are fun when the second one is occupied with the person you love.