Time to rebuild on a lot of fronts. One thing life has taught me as I go along is to look more at myself for change, solutions, behavior and example. I forget to look at myself from time to time. I get lazy and expect others to bring about positive change for me. I expect that elected officials will provide the solutions. I let others bad behavior affect my own. And if I don’t do something, I’m not setting the example I should, for my own family.
So today I force myself to look more closely at myself first for helping leave this world a better place than I found it.
Random Thoughts for July 13th 2016
- I’m about as predictable as the weather. You can look at that statement many ways.
- Love that they are honoring Craig Sager on ESPY’s tonight.
- There are some things I completely pass on the first time like Pokemon and I will continue to pass on again now despite the rag going on about it. I find it sad overall that people keep their faces in those devices instead of looking at each other in reality.
- Another learning experience this week in how to utilize my time. As my health returns I find myself slipping back into taking the great things for granted and getting caught up in the small crap that doesn’t matter. Good thing I caught myself.
- Got to work on my organizational skills. And a few million other skills I need.