That knot in the fence looks a lot like the horses eye. Stopped yesterday morning to shoot him along Triadelphia Road. Light down there wasn’t that best that early. Wish I had focused more on the horse. Which brings about a limitation I have. My sight isn’t the best and if I don’t change glasses I struggle. Yeah having an auto-focus is great in some situations. But I’m going to start to use manual more and make sure I’m getting what I want in focus. Or in this case making other adjustments to get a better image. I have to use a tripod more, especially in landscape images. I’ll try to make do with this 50-year-old one a while longer and maybe gather up some gift cards from the holidays and get one later this year.
- Do you ever miss your children so much it hurts but wouldn’t change a thing because they are grown and happy.
- How does it get so hot. Oh yeah, all those comfort and travel features we like.
- You know you’re enjoying life when you want to live forever.
- I really have to work on proper sleep in life, or I’m going to be shorting it.
- Anticipation – having my next blood test.
- I caught myself letting people who don’t matter affect my life. Then I remembered I’m in control. But I wasted a lot of negative energy dwelling on it for a while.
- Working hard can do both wonderful and awful things. Sometimes to the same person. Don’t overdue it physically or mentally so if you do enjoy it, you can do it longer.