A beautiful Friday. Missing my better half, but she will be home tomorrow. Wow, July is almost toast. Got to slow down and appreciate time and events more. I know I loved last night with one of my best friends. Today I didn’t accomplish half of what I wanted but I still have some time left to make the best of the day. Plus it is nice having a day to myself.
Think I’ll get out before sunrise on Sunday morning and do some night photography. I’m not to practiced at that yet so it may be a bit before you see work in that vain. Also in the process of revamping my office. Going to put my daughters old desk to use and get rid of a small computer table. I’m also in need of a new color printer. That’s and expense I could do without now. Now what did Roseanne Rosannadanna say? Oh yeah, “Well Jane, it’s always something.”.
So many things to do, let alone the things I’d like try and execute. I will never complain though. Just being healthy enough to attempt it is a blessing. And I hope that continues. Just got the letter to get another blood test in the mail today. I think my worry meter just registered a warning blast.
- Nothing like a warm summer evening.
- That was some rain yesterday. Nothing like getting a few weeks worth in a few hours.
- Music tells my brain to move my body. And unfortunately for me it was caught on camera at a wedding.
- The more reading I do, it seems like I have less time to write.
- The temperature riding down New Cut Road is always 10 degrees cooler than the surrounding area. It’s also fun with the curves but take a slow trip down after storms first. There is always some washout.
- Laughter – if it doesn’t come to you, seek it out.