Just a random shot down in Ellicott City this morning. Clouds made the morning less than optimal but it was nice to be out tooling around the county. Took a drive down College Avenue and I couldn’t believe how much it had built up. Every time I take a trip down a road I traveled long ago all I see is new development. Well, that at least answers the question of “where did all these people come from?”
I’m still getting used to this new lens. I love it but I really need to get that tripod. Think I’ll look for one this coming week. Need that for sharpness.
Still hoping for the sun to break through sometime today, but it’s looking doubtful. I need to practice my indoor shooting anyway.
- The more I get out and shoot, the more I want to get out and shoot. Pictures that is. In today’s world that is worth clarifying.
- My new goal is to shoot 100 frames a day. Easier said than done.
- Being older it is still hard to click away with total abandon. When you have shot so much film, you trigger finger is still conservative.
- My wife better get home soon. Were almost out of Coke. And we all know that this guy does not shop.
- Today is a gambling day. I’ll let you know the results Sunday morning.
- I like creating things that make people pause. Once I master that trick, I’m going to repeat it.