For the first morning in a while I feel rested and ready to go. Actually inspired. Would have been easy to skip an update today with all the personal things that affect our daily lives plus the full-time gig, but only missed 5 days posting in July so I’m on a mission to do each day in August. But posting daily is only good if you have good content also.
I wish that was as easy as doing a post or two each day but good content takes time and effort and thought and planning and a zillion other stars aligning at the same time. So yes, it’s very hard to accomplish. I’m far from it but at least I’m working towards it. I’m keeping with my goal of shooting more during the weekdays also. Tough with so few free minutes. That is why I like my convertible and old crappy Kodak 812 camera. Something I can hold up and out or out the side, without worry.
Don’t really have any particular rant to go on even though there are a dozen or more I could easily expand on. Instead I’ll just throw up a few photos that reflected a peace of mind like the sunrise on a weekend morning when traffic is nill and its quiet as can be except for nature coming alive.
- I haven’t watched a NASCAR race sense Dale Jr has been out.
- A full work week. Good to have a job. Sucks not to be able to retire.
- I have to pull some funds together to donate to EC.
- I didn’t shoot squat today. I’ll have to go to the vault for tomorrows photos.
- I have to watch more comedy. I need a laugh.
- Life is like a beer, you have to open it to enjoy it.