Was hoping to get some snow here but it was south of us this past weekend. We have really had nothing other than a dusting or two this year. Which is really fine with me but I would like one or two short snowfalls for some practice shooting the white stuff. But as some say, “be careful what you wish for.”
Actually photographing after a snowfall is special. Everything your normally view has changed. Sort of like throwing a blanket over the earth. The air smells fresh, the sounds are muffled and hushed. The brightness inspires you.
So here is to some winter precipitation sometime this season. I’ll always need a snow shot for the summer on one of those 100 degree days.
You see I’m trying to accept the season. Winter that is. Normally I’m quiet hostile towards it.
Well it was pain and gain day. In other words physical therapy. Each time some new exercises. Each time more results. I can deal with the rest. I must say I’m very pleased with The Centers for Advanced Orthopedics.
I was going to say its a bit late to start taking care of this body but it’s never too late. These exercises at home for my shoulder are getting me in the habit of doing something each day. And I like it. No not the pain part but being up.
My children are gym rats. My best friends are in good to great shape. Not that I’m a couch potato but I’m far from optimum health. So here’s to getting in a good shape this year.
- You ever notice how people who are always trying to prove their status or how much smarter they are than you, are really talked about behind their backs as assholes and idiots.
- I’m a vegetarian, I like green beans and corn and carrots, between bites of my steak.
- Have you noticed where lots of life is becoming “on a need to know basis”. Used to be, everyone was a mentor.
- Breakfast burritos, are two words that should not be in the same frozen bag.
- It’s a bad idea to watch Neil Peart play drums if you just had shoulder surgery. Unless you’re willing to tie your arm to your side.
- If you watch enough TV you will realize there is a pill for whatever ails you.
- Ones title does not necessarily indicated ones abilities.