Nothing like a colorful storefront window. Saw this one in EC on Saturday. Two of my favorite things, Maryland and Old Bay seasoning.
Was a rough start to the day but regained control late in the afternoon. Luckily I was able to resolve some issues but got some important ones to deal with the rest of the week.
I’m so glad I can catch myself now instead of spending days gritting my teeth or worse. Luckily I also have a safeguard in my better half which also helps me snap out of funks. Having my mind on things that I should be thankful for also helps avoid the selfish feelings I get from time to time.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Working on fumes today as evident in this post.
- Being detailed has taken me a long way. I don’t know where, but it’s a long way.
- Here’s to Robin Roberts winning the Craig Sager award.
- The rains are over – time to wash the car.
- I wonder what tomorrow will bring?
- Lately I’ve got the urge to cook more myself. Lets see what we can muster up the remaining of the week.