What a great day. The clearing after those storms is looking good to start. I wish I had started to look at days as a new opportunity each day as I do now. I was selfish for a long time and took time for granted. No more, not one day goes by without much appreciation and reflection.
Even for a day filled with chores and concentrating on others well being, it was a rewarding day. When you can add a smile to someones day or let them know you are in their corner at times of need, you know you are making the right choices.
So my focus tomorrow is going to be to get out early and try a few shots before sunrise. Then home to wash my baby and clear the salt crust from my better half’s car. I think a cruise is in order also which might give me a chance to grab a few more shots.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I’m encouraged when I see butterflies.
- I used to think I didn’t deal with stress well. Then I started looking at some others and now I don’t feel too bad at times.
- I’m trying to be a better partner with Mother Nature.
- I think someone needs to start an organization to save the manual transmission in cars before they aren’t offered anymore.
- Holding some good thoughts for the people of Nar-lins.
- A birthday of a very good and old friend today. I’m so glad so many of us still get to celebrate together at our age.