Yesterday I just couldn’t get it together. And that it was motivation. It was elusive all day. Yeah, I sorted a few boxes and trashed some things. I did some shredding and fixed a few other things. I mounted the iron eagle that was on my in-laws home on my deck facing. They like when we use things like that in our homes.
Today doesn’t feel much different. I got some things done again like cutting the grass for the first time this year. Sorting through some more family history. Fixing a few odds and ends around the house. And here it is Saturday night already and I’m starting to snap out of the funk.
I guess I’m still a little tired from the workweek. A little tired period. But every time I think about being tired I think of the professionals putting in long hours in service of others and I’m fine. The teamwork and sacrifice by others to tend the sick are what should be honored for a long time to come. Lots of medical professionals will also need to support mentally for some time to come for the trama they are witnessing.
Don’t forget the simple folk also doing their jobs with risk because they are essential. So feel fortunate to be able to stay at home. I know I am.
I don’t know about you but I could use a little sunshine tomorrow. These cloudy days are getting old. So how about it Mother Nature.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Top three sports now. Walking, Wondering and Worrying.
- I can still mow the yard with the push mower. But tomorrow a big effort on getting the rider fixed.
- I was getting more and more upset at those daily briefings but then I realized that is really showing who he is and what he is concerned about, himself and money.
- I hope we can have this much hope a few months from now.
- I didn’t like the idea of cruise ships before this virus because so many people got sick on them anyway.