For some reason, I turned on the Ocean City beach cam for sunrise this morning and it was a nice one that kind of inspired me. I watched a few people walking on the beach. The calm morning still had a small ripple of waves hitting the shore. And even though I could not hear them, I could because my mind loves that sound.
I find the coming day giving me hope again. Not that I don’t have concern, as a partner of that, it’s just that it has balance again. Hope and concern are bedfellows that should be together. For we can always make things better. And I feel that hope has been added to the equation again.
I’m also asking myself some very important questions more often now. It helps me prioritize my day better. And to that end, I’m feeling better because I’m doing more that I feel good about.
I hear Karma is the pilot on a flight out of Andrews tomorrow morning.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- If I can stay focused I can do great things. Well, maybe at least a few good ones.
- Things aren’t as complicated as they may appear.
- Walked my way to a better attitude this morning.
- The more days away from my friends I realize how important and special they are.
- The world is like a bunch of heroin addicts, waiting for their shot.
- Each day a new picture to paint. Choose your brush wisely.
- Find the one who loves you and you will be happy in life.
- Those were some beautiful images and thoughts expressed on the Mall tonight in honor of the people lost to the virus.
- I find it comforting that Trump will probably never step foot in Arlington National Cemetery again.