Friday it was lights out for a few hours, the body went in for mechanical work on the right shoulder. Feeling poor and way to go for complete recovery. That is OK though because I’m looking forward to one less pain to deal with. It was causing loss of sleep and ability to do things and what I could do would be painful sometime later or immediately if I really screwed up.
I wanted to get a fresh start in November and start working hard again here. It’s going to be tough with many PT sessions scheduled over the coming weeks but that will help me get out and about. Maybe it will get me using the tripod because holding that heavy Nikon isn’t in the cards anytime in the next week or two. It’s a slow lens anyway and could use the steady footing instead of this old man’s shakey back.
So here is hoping we are off to a fresh start with fresh images and fresh thoughts.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Pain can reprioritize your day quickly.
- Last night took the life out of me.
- I’m going to work on being happy, they always say set a good example for your children and grandchildren.
- As I look at my arm now I can’t image hoisting a basketball even a few feet and that would be an underhanded shot. But as I start rehab tomorrow I’m going to think about shooting 3 pointers all day long next spring and summer.
- The first freeze watch is in effect for tomorrow night. I think I’ll bring in that really nice rose I see outside.