It’s interesting to learn how much I rely on my dominant arm/hand. And when you don’t have full use of it and have to change it’s quite the challenge. So for a few weeks, I get to practice being a Lefty. It’s made me think I should really do more with my left. So that will be one of my goals for the future. Ambidextrous I believe it’s called.
I really tried yesterday to pull together a post, but physical therapy and a long workday left me a little behind in the schedule. And with an election night last night in our area, the business I’m in kept me plenty busy all night long. But tonight I’m taking a sick night because I have been hurting and I’ve got PT again this morning. I thought it was a pretty good effort to make it a normal week and not impact the job. Shoulder surgery on Friday, lots of pain on that night and Saturday. Worked Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday evenings for at least 11 hours each.
My main objective was a good night’s rest for a change of pace. I just can’t find that balance. it’s either like the weekend before where I slept very well and for a good number of hours straight through, or very few hours of broken sleep. Maybe retirement will allow me to find that sweet spot. Because while I got 8 hours this evening I was awake every hour it seemed.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- If you aren’t worrried yet, it might be time to start. But don’t spend all day on it.
- It’s going to be very important to know who your real friends are in the future.
- No matter what else is happening in my life the words “I love you Papa” make everything ok for a good while.
- Each day I get closer to removing myself from Facebook.
- I stepped outside yesterday early which removed all incentive to go back out during the day.
- I’m trying to document my better halfs kitchen remodel project.
- Life is a team game. Most people don’t get that.