Every once in a while, well maybe a lot more than in the past, the old digital is showing its age. I’ll get home and some of the images just look as if they did something other than the settings I might have used. Or the focus isn’t right or my lazy behind didn’t get the tripod out, or a number of other things.
Then again, it may be operator error which is very possible at this age. Regardless I’ll snap away and regal you with my ineptness or luck.
And then again, maybe both were intentional? Hopefully I’ll be back later today with some more images.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Philly prezels are good.
- Philly cheesesteaks are great.
- Why are people from Philly mad about? Oh that’s right, Eagles, Phillies and Flyers.
- Progress is an endorphin.
- A workout is something that should be looked forward to.
- You can ignore yourself but you can’t fool yourself.