I had an attitude shift for the better yesterday. One that was needed to free the creative thoughts and ideas. Mood sets such an important tone for everything. I guess some artists use the struggle for inspiration. Usually, it takes away my inspiration. And now that I have it back I’m calling deep within myself to think outside the box.
And it’s a good thing because a few days of vacation at home relaxing and organizing and completing some tasks before the year-end feels good. A huge year ahead and lots of uncertainties to ride shotgun the whole year with us.
They will not deter me, it’s going to be a great year, maybe the best in a long time. Having two functioning arms after years of pain is going to be sweet. I hope to get on the basketball court again and maybe play a round of golf once again with one of my best friends. I was just starting to learn the game 4 years ago when I had my first rotator cuff tear.
It’s going to be a special year with family and friends also. One that I’m going to try to make special with a lot of effort and focus on them. I’ve already got a jump on it by writing more this month to my children and friends. And I’m going to be there every time they need me.
I hope to enlist some of the expertise of some friends as I get started on some creative endeavors. I’m going to wear out this nice Canon printer I have.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Looks like we could be zooming out of the office again.
- The only good thing I can think about winter is that your ice cream doesn’t melt on the way home from the grocery store.
- Did you ever realize how easy it is to fill up vacation hours with other work and tasks?
- Sometimes I think for asking for a coming year of health is selfish but I’m going to do it anyway.
- Attention – Friday 12/31 – amatuer night – avoid the roads.