Yes, it was lightly raining and very cloudy but that didn’t dampen our spirits. It’s my mission to start to explore more and take my better half to more places and see more things. So this coming year while the pandemic still ebbs and flows I’m looking for outdoor events.
Even though I’ve explored a good bit I still don’t feel like I’ve scratched the surface of this wonderful state. I was looking around at holiday events and saw this in Frederick Maryland so off we went last night. I like the feel of this town.
It’s not like we haven’t been here before, just never around the holidays.
Photos by Mike Hartley
It was also the first time in a good while I felt like taking the heavy Nikon out for an extended period. The shoulder is healing nicely but that thing is a cinder block. Nice camera, don’t get me wrong, just heavy for an old out of shape guy. And yes we are going to fix the out-of-shape part this coming year.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Just because you get one good nights sleep it doesn’t mean its going to be followed by another.
- Just to be clear and transparent I’m not clear and transparent.
- A voice of a generation or two for the NFL. RIP John Madden. At least in the booth he was seated or just standing. On the sidelines he was quiet animated.
- I’m going to take my own advice and RTFM tonight.
- Any day you see a grandchild is a great day.