I’m so glad I yelled Get OUTSIDE to myself today with this beautiful weather in the low 70s and a sunny afternoon. I’ve been hibernating a lot this winter. I just hate being cold and that is what it is most of the time outside now.
But today was a real treat. Everyone seemed to have a spring in their step. It was a good day to either be in the water, sitting beside the water, or riding over the water.
Hats on. Tops down. Tunes up. Let them turn. Yes, I need a hat because on sunny days that thinning spot on my scalp can burn as I learned 2 years ago. Tops down on the convertible for the FIRST TIME this year. I have the day off so music is back into my life again so up goes the volume on some of my favorites. And being the top was down on the car I figured I’d go turn the wheels for a few miles and take in the simple pleasure of cruising.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Working towards an advanced degree in happiness.
- I got a high percentage hi, hello, how are you’s and smiles in return today. I just love small towns.
- I see the GOP now stands for Gaga Over Putin.
- It’s OK to sit on the fence, if you like splinters.
- You know there is this rush to lift the mask mandates in schools. They cite numbers and percentages of kids vacinated. Well I guess they aren’t taking into account that teachers may have their own children at home under 5 that are now at higher risk even if Mom wears the mask.