I have nothing to start with. I have no thoughts to finish with. But that is true for every day I sit at the station to knock something out. Something out of nothing. Some people look at a beach and see sand. Others see a substance for sculpture.
I look at a blank page and let my fingers do the walking and images trigger my imagination. It’s so much fun each day to imagine creating something from nothing. A block of wood, an image, a series of words that mean something to someone.
I took this gift for granted for decades. I didn’t see the possibilities or was scared of making a fool of myself. Not that I haven’t had a lot of practice at it in other areas of my life from time to time. But I let the fear of being inferior keep me from sharing.
But no more, no wasted days without a post or creating something.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Love can be so many things.
- I’m looking forward to changing into a pair of shorts this week. Don’t let me down Mr/Mrs. Weather forecasters.
- If little things can make you smile then you have the right outlook going.
- It was damn good taco night at this homestead.
- I’m reaching the point of exhaustion so I will probably sleep well tomorrow morning.