I got sidetracked for a little bit but I’m adjusted and back focused on the right priorities again. And that starts with the proper mindset. It’s so important no matter what is going on. If the mindset isn’t right, those wonderful goals and ideas never get acted on or only a partial effort is made. Things left half done and never realized.
So how to make the best use of a wonderful Wednesday ahead? Getting the cameras out of the bag and viewfinder to my eye would be a good start. Another layer of sanding on that shell piece might bring a smile to my face.
I think I’ll mix in some music and take the cover off the go-cart and use it to motor to my orthopedic appointment. And hopefully warm enough and dry enough to put the top down. But reflecting on those few things I feel selfish. So I’m going to have to see what I can do for someone else. I have a few good thoughts on that so follow-through is the mindset.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Keeping in touch with some family members can be a chore that is unfairly divided.
- And some days you just nod your head at the end of it and say, that was good.
- It’s quickly becoming the time of year when the sunsets are nice from my front porch.
- Why is it that every time I have an idea, another voice in my head says “well that was stupid.”
- I’m anticipating a good night’s sleep, first thing tomorrow morning.