I was thinking 4 am is an early start for a Sunday morning but what the hell, that is when I woke. I bypassed the TV which I’m really trying to limit and did some reading and a few emails while listening on the headphones. I think I’m going to start my day with more music in the future. I like the smile it gives me and motivation or peace of mind. Usually, whichever is needed actually. In some mornings both.
So here we are beginning another week and looking at the calendar the Summer is reaching the halfway point for a lot of people. This means I have to schedule some time off. I screwed up last year and ended up taking days in November and December besides the holiday weeks. I’d much rather take off when it’s warm and enjoy the sun and fun.
Speaking of which I’m going to work on the tan tomorrow. I know, doesn’t sound much like a goal but I feel so much better with some color.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Time to search for and a young man to cut my back yard till I can walk right again.
- Time for that booster shot.
- Time for a ride at sunrise.
- Any month that doesn’t include medical tests or doctor visits is a good month.
- I read where the Lakers are considering trading for Kyrie Irving. They must like guys who can’t play a whole season. Might be a contest between him and Davis as to who can play the least.