Some days I wonder about my purpose. I don’t look at it as someone or something determining my purpose. I believe we set our own along the way in our life. Most of the time I’m too busy living each day but even then I’m declaring my purpose. What priorities did I have, and what actions did I take?
Many times I feel like I have too many purposes. Many times I feel others trying to prioritize my purpose. But I’m going to try to keep it simple today. My purpose is to keep my sanity today and try to stay positive, not just for myself but for others.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- If only the phrase Endless Summer were true.
- Pain is an interesting alarm clock. It has no snooze button.
- Sometimes I enjoy walking out and seeing nature and its creatures. It’s when I walk back inside and some of those creatures have entered uninvited that I’m not so thrilled about it.
- May an extra dose of Karma fall upon that piece of crap that ran over the Amazon Delivery driver.
- Lack of sleep caught up with me today.