Tired is not the way to start a new week. Then again I’m getting a little tired of living by day or week or month definitions. Yes there still be a workweek, yeah there are the monthly bills, the weekly yard work, and those few days that make up a weekend but I’m tired of defining my activities by these events.
I see retired people having trouble knowing what day it is sometimes. I think I’m going to adopt that philosophy early.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Technology grows faster than our ability to keep up with it being used for bad purposes.
- Wow, the passing of Bill Russell. Nothing but respect for the man. A great in basketball but maybe bigger off the court. A man of principles.
- I’m going to carve out a little me time in the woodshop.
- I fell on my butt this weekend. Not the first time and not the last. This one wasn’t figuratively though, it was physically.
- But what does one do when falling on their butt, get back up and finish mowing!