I love waking up before sunrise. Even when I go to bed late, I usually get up early on my days off. Getting up early provides the opportunity to accomplish a lot. And my major accomplishment today was making a little girl happy. Well, that will be the most gratifying one but I do hope to work on my hobbies in the few hours left today.
I blink my eye and another day has passed. I have to stop getting discouraged if I haven’t had any time to spend till the last few hours and make the best of it instead of being frustrated. I have to start looking at progress in increments.
And today’s incremental success was some photo editing and finding a good family shot for my Son who is doing some things for his home.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Car covers save car washes.
- Oscars Ale House in Eldersburg has some good grub.
- Make that one-on-one time with your children happen, in addition to that family time.
- An early morning photo shoot is in order for tomorrow.
- I wish my local snowball stand was open late, I have a taste for one now.
- I see Karma paid a visit to Alex Jones. May it continue to visit him in the future.