A short window to try to be creative today with work taking most of my waking hours. I guess it’s fitting it’s Labor Day and I be laboring. No not this, the job that pays the bills, kind of laboring. But hoping to make the best of the few free hours.
I wished I felt better to do more shooting earlier but just wasn’t in the cards today. But I’ll do my best this evening. I did get the cameras set up and some items to try to shoot. I found a few artifacts of history to shoot and I’ll share them in a later post. Just like this historical vehicle.
I was slack on learning this summer. But I’m back on track, reading and executing. Going to focus on my photography skills and try to unlock some more creative ideas. Picking up the cameras every day would help.
I’m really hoping this is going to be a good month. I’ve got one more hurdle later this week to clear and hopefully it will be smooth sailing to October.
Well, that short window got even shorter than I thought. Adapting and moving on.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I love it when I have a good idea.
- Water has always been one of our most valuable commodities. We just took it for granted for too long.
- I liked watching a few minutes of the Yankee victory today.
- I hope I can stay awake all night with the rain pounding on the windows. Usually, that is a pretty good sleep instigator.
- I’m interested in Fleet Week in Baltimore this coming weekend. But will I take the chance?
- Did you ever have one of those days you don’t feel like shaving? I had one about 50 years ago and I kept going with it.
- Sometimes you look back at things and are glad you made the choices you did. And as I look back on not joining Twitter or Instagram and others, I’m glad I didn’t.