Despite the lack of a good rest, we are powering through the day with abandon. I wish I knew what was sapping my energy. We will make do with what we have and move on. That rain moved on also and that is a good thing because we didn’t need anymore.
Spent part of my day wondering about my granddaughter who took a fall and had some scrapes over the weekend. My few minutes of free time today were spent organizing. I know, boring but it has to be done once in a while.
I’m behind on organizing a lot of things. And I feel I need to get them in order now. And this blog is one of them but that is a little bit off in the future. This workspace isn’t as cluttered as my physical ones.
So here is hoping tomorrow I can get a gem of a post together.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I like hearing the sound of a train whistle in the distance. Especially at night.
- This year’s Orioles team is fun to watch.
- If they gave away awards for being tired I’d be on that medal platform.
- The more of my desk that I can see the better I feel.
- Some people’s smiles can carry you through life on a flying carpet.