That title refers to my semi-annual cleaning at the dentist which was today. I’m wondering how many more visits I’ll be paying to him on Main Street. We are close in age and I know he has thought about retirement.
I love that he never moved the office from Ellicott City. His hygienist who does the cleaning has the best touch and I’ll probably follow her when he does retire. I usually take a walk before or after the appointment because this town will always have a special meaning to me.
It was my first job in Newspapers, my future wife’s hometown. Also where I opened my first business. I’ve watched it rebuild after several floods and fires. I’ve seen the changes for 6 decades. And I’ll return this weekend on Saturday for the Main Street Music Festival.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- The words “no cavities and you’re good to go” are music to my ears.
- The tests you encounter later in life will dwarf anything you did earlier.
- I wish the painful days weren’t the easiest to remember.
- Used to be a Brett Farve fan but I can no longer say that given his actions.
- I guess the NFL thinks everyone has Amazon Prime. JB gets me again. No problem, I watch too many sports already.