What do you think of when you hear the word Juicy? I could list a few hundred items that pop to mind for the word Juicy. A nice JUICY STEAK is something I could sink my teeth into pretty soon.
There is a new steakhouse in town (All American Steakhouse) that I have heard some good things about. But I see it’s a chain also. Eating out is so expensive. Then again even buying it at the meat market and cooking it yourself is expensive. I need to eat less anyway so I’m thinking about doing more small plate stuff or maybe sharing an entree with my better half. Maybe getting the regular instead of large sub.
Nah, maybe after I get a nice steak sometime this coming week. I feel the need to treat myself. Then I’ll cut back.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- A warm shower is never taken for granted by me. Having the health, having the water, having the energy to heat it, and a house to have it in.
- A shower is invigorating.
- A shower feels good in both physical and mental ways.
- The best shower I ever had, was one days after my first big surgery.
- I like those waterfall showers but I don’t have one.
- A shower after a day on the beach feels so good. It also tells you where you got too much sun.
- Normally I’m a morning shower person. But I can wait until the end of the day at times as I’ve gotten older.
- Bonus days are when you need multiple showers. It’s the reward for working hard.
- I don’t use the fan, I like a steamy shower. The kind when you open the shower door when you’re done that you can’t see anything outside it. Not even your towel.