The morning fog didn’t deter me. A child’s laughter has inspired me. The back pain didn’t stop me. The sun prevailed. So it was a fine day filled with hard work and a granddaughter’s love and laughter.
I’d like to put in another hard day of labor tomorrow but that might not be the wisest move. Time will tell. Either way, it will be a productive day. And one spent outside because it’s going to be warm and sunny again.
It’s been far too long since I got my better half some flowers. At least that is what this photo made me think so that is probably a gentle reminder from Karma to show some appreciation. I think I’ll remedy this tomorrow morning. I’d like to head out early and get some nighttime shots and then some sunrise images.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I’m tired of all the political commercials.
- I thought about getting involved with a mentoring project on the job. But I’m having too much fun doing it with my grandchildren. So that is where the effort will be made.
- I bet the Chief Twit isn’t too popular with the rank and file.
- Alone can be a quiet place unless you like talking to yourself.
- I wish I was in better spirits but the day didn’t end on the best note.