Knot today, no lazy approach to the time available. It’s going to be a wonderful day. And already off to a good start. The rains have moved on. Going out and wiping down my go-cart so it will be ready to roll when I feel like going for a ride. I’m glad I don’t have to deal with that nonsense anymore. Traffic at peak times that is.
Nope, Knot going to do that rush-hour ride. I no longer commute to work. I’m one of those full-time remote people. I know the company is going through some changes and we haven’t heard who’s staying and who’s going but I have hope for continued employment. And if Knot I’ll just roll with the grain and transition into the next mill.
I’d rather Knot spend time taking Xmas decorations down but it has to be done. Lights, trees, and outside are my end. The better half does the majority of it because she does wonders with the interior and porch.
The Maryland Terps resume their schedule tonight and they better KNOT lay an egg like their last game. You know fans in this area are knot capable of patience.
Well, it’s too nice outside knot to get out and enjoy it a bit. Have a great day.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- When you don’t know when the start or the end of the day is, you are officially a night shift worker with a family.
- Some people still can’t get off square ONE with the most basic of tasks. I can’t imagine them agreeing on anything beyond this.
- “In and around the lake” Yes
- It’s hard to sleep with heavy equipment operating next door.
- For those about to rock, we salute you. And you know who you are.