What color describes your personality and why, is today’s Bloganuary topic to ponder upon? So when I get something I’m not that familiar with like today’s topic I Google and see that one of the many rocks I’ve been living under has left me void of all the work that people seem to have done in this area with colors and personality.
The more charts and different colors I looked at just got me confused. Partially because I saw personality traits I believe I have under almost every color.
First off I didn’t see my favorite color (maroon) in a lot of those charts. So I went and looked up Maroon and what personality traits are associated with that. Google said – The maroon color is often used to represent intense and passionate things like; confidence, creative thoughts, excitement, power, risk, passion, love, ambition, courage, strength, warmth, and beauty.
Well, that works for me. Maybe add compassion into the mix and that works.
Then again, I’m a bit under the weather and feeling the need to go be horizontal again and so this could be interpreted as a cop-out but it’s the best I got for today.
I do know I enjoy color tremendously. But there is a day I’d like to see color not so important. And I was thinking about that after all the news about Maryland having its first black governor. I see a man, not black or white, but one who has carried himself well through life, that served his country, that is smart and well-spoken and a family man. One that has goals for everyone in the state.
But unfortunately color is an issue in a negative way. I’m sure there are some Marylanders who are pissed we have a black governor. Ones where white might be the only color they want or can see. So I hope for the day that all colors can be appreciated equally and that color is looked at and described in beauty and nothing else.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- The list of people who know what’s best for you is endless.
- Been a long time since I’ve had a runny nose. I guess it decided to make up for the lost time. Buy Kleenex stock.
- Way to go Maryland Basketball. Nice way to show that blowout in Michigan was a fluke.
- If you want to see the strength in people you don’t go to the gym. Go to a hospital and see real strength.
- If you want to see courage, treat those that need it the most, service members, fire and rescue, and police with kindness because they already see enough ugliness and don’t get paid crap to deal with it.
January 19, 2023 at 11:51 PM