Today Bloganuary topic is “what irritates you about the home you live in?” Well, that is pretty easy, absolutely nothing. Yeah, it’s an older home that needs regular maintenance. Yes, it’s not a big home and sometimes felt crowded with 4 people. Does the hardwood floor creak a bit, yes? Do I need some more attic insulation, yep?
And I could go on if I looked at my list but I won’t because I love my home. From the first time, I laid eyes on it. And now after almost 4 decades it’s filled with so many wonderful memories, nothing irritates me about it. When stuff comes up it’s all small stuff given the rewards it’s hosted.
I love that family and friends feel so comfortable here. With Covid the past few years the home has grown on me even more. I’m very happy at home.
Now there are some neighbor’s homes that irritate me like the ones who purchased a huge home next to me and turned it into an S hole. Or the one at the end of the street that some home flippers purchased and then tore half of it down and then left for a few years. Good thing the woods hide it.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- My typing speed and accuracy are out the window when I’m under the weather.
- I wish I had my priorities in better order earlier in life.
- Today is a day I really appreciate my favorite pillow.
- A smile of a 3-year-old is good medicine when ill.
- When you get to feeling bad it really makes you appreciate when you’re feeling good.
January 20, 2023 at 11:50 PM
Looks a lovely place
January 21, 2023 at 7:15 AM
Thank you very much.
January 21, 2023 at 9:41 AM
You’re welcome Mike
January 21, 2023 at 3:51 AM
That’s fantastic, wonderful subject.