I see it’s International Womens Day so I’ll start off honoring my Mother, my Wife, my Daughter and Daughter in law, my Sister, and my Granddaughter. All very special women who face many challenges and still come out on top. And of course the great number of Women who are also friends and those I’ve worked with over the years.
It’s kind of interesting that for probably about half of my career I’ve had women bosses in a very male-dominated business. I can clearly say that I’ve had much more support from women managers than from male ones, not all but a majority.
I’ve seen women experience many things men don’t have to deal with at the job. Which even increases my respect for them even more. Because most have risen above it.
Wouldn’t it be a great day when we are judged as individuals instead of by gender, race, or ethnicity?
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Trapped between a rock in a hard place. That’s ok, I’m familiar with a jackhammer.
- Soon comes the day when I stop marching to others’ expectations.
- If we took proper care of ourselves we wouldn’t need a pill for everything.
- And just a suggestion, before you take a pill for something it might be a good idea to see if the side effects are worse than what you are trying to cure.
- I’m starting to feel human again so maybe some new shots are on the way.