My mind feels like it’s been tied in a knot recently. There are a few things weighing heavily on me that change my thought patterns pretty drastically. I find it more difficult to concentrate when in this mindset. I’ve got to get back to compartmentalizing stuff.
I’ve grown better at doing that. I’ve managed to compartmentalize the job after decades of struggle to get a balance. And balance is what I need to get back to. That is the best way to help myself so I can help others.
So tomorrow I think I’ll clear my head and take some pictures. A good way to unwind.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Are you ever so happy for someone else that you’re giddy?
- There are few better reactions than a pet and owner being together again after a few days apart.
- I want to become a chef. But only cook for people that would appreciate it.
- I’m searching for the photo I take that causes me to say, “that’s hard to top” but then get to work topping it again.
- This is going to be a particularly successful year.