I haven’t been able to get moving like I had hoped for this morning. I rose early but squandered the time. I let discomfort get the best of me for an hour or two. That’s okay though, I have 4 hours left in the morning to make good use of. So I took a quick shot of the rocks my granddaughter loves to play with and started this post. Then I fired up the printer to finish some family pictures I wanted to give them this weekend.
With rain expected most all day the grilling out option is less than attractive. So maybe we will try some local fare for lunch or dinner. And as far as photography opportunities I believe I’ll concentrate on some indoor shooting and seeing what I can make the most of inside. Maybe some portrait work with different use of lighting.
If time allows maybe a trip out to get a new phone which means another camera to play with. But it’s not the toys. It’s what is in your mind and how you share it. I have yet to really challenge myself in the art of photography. I’ve read a few things that have me stretching out my thinking of photography. Maybe some of it will be reflected here.
Well, let me play a little Rock and Roll before company comes and see if I can really get inspired today.
Random Thoughts of the Morning
- A nice big greasy breakfast would have been nice but that nut bar and water will have to do.
- With the work I’ve done so far with the powerwasher I’ve paid for it already. The rest is gravy.
- I’m stuck in a creative rut with one of my projects. I must get another opinion on it.
- I love the sounds of birds singing in the morning.
- Did you ever smell what your neighbors were cooking for breakfast and get immediately hungry?
- Way to go Lakers.