What a day. Just all smiles from my granddaughter and hugs and kisses when she said goodbye, made my day. Just the “thank you Papa” and “wow” when she discovers something. Or just climbs in the chair and out on my knees and goes “Bounce me, Papa.” And of course the “help me Papa” like when the yogurt top won’t twist off for her. Boy was she into exploring the garden today. And learning the difference between a worm and a grub.
Eating well involves eating smart around it. This was last night. Today I ate very lightly. And no I didn’t eat all that. Just one burger and one half-smoke. And boy were they tasty. I think he said he got the meats from Boarmans in Highland MD.
I know I have a lot to work on in terms of my diet. And I’m slowly improving it as I go. This is a week I start to add more fruit each day.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- A night with great friends is a perfect way to recharge the batteries.
- I love the smell of bacon on Friday mornings.
- Spent a few more hours with the power washer today. Nice tool that I should have added long ago.
- I enjoy Facebook less and less, so much so that I check it less and less often.
- Even what you think is really smart organizations or companies will occasionally put their hand on the gun while it’s in the holster and pull the trigger and shoot themselves in the foot.