I looked at the date and was alarmed that I haven’t scheduled some more time off. Well, the cure for that is on its way today. I’ll start by scheduling a few extended weekends next month and maybe a full week off in August and another week in September.
Now the question is what to do with that time off. Planning it might maximize the results I hope for. But it’s always good to leave some flexibility. That day you planned on maybe catching up with some home projects turns into a beautiful weather day and you say to hell with it and point the car East till you hit the beach.
The opposite also holds true, that day you planned to hit the shore looks sketchy and you cancel and finish off the power washing project. I do know I want to do some local travel with my better half. So let me finish here and share some ideas with her.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- When music moves me to dance like it did today, I realized I always have a smile on my face. Maybe I should dance through the day.
- The battle between management wanting the workforce back in the office and the workforce who no longer desires to be at the office is about to take place.
- If rain could get its act together and come when I’m sleeping I’d be a lot happier.
- Someone is going to try to defend the indefensible.
- I love saying things with actions instead of words.