Sometimes I feel like going it alone. Maybe that is another reason I’m so looking forward to doing something on my own in retirement. I’ve been marching to other people’s tunes for many decades now. Following rules and schedules, their visions and desires. Their goals and ways of getting there.
Soon it will be my turn. One that I’ll build day by day, brick by brick. I guess I’ll call it my masonry career.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Mother Nature gets a tough rap with the storms and devastation. But beautiful days like this today give me that wonder and hope for another one.
- The fruit is getting sweeter.
- I can’t wait for that Eastern Shore Maryland sweet corn to come in also. That is great on the grill.
- My better half and I made a good team today.
- I feel a sense of urgency to accomplish a lot each day. It feels both good and unsettling.