Sometimes it’s tough to find that smile. Issues can weigh heavily on that ability but please, find it regardless. Be it a favorite song, maybe a voice of a brother or sister. Some relaxing alone time or maybe head out to a party with friends.
Could be a dish of ice cream that would bring that smile along. Again just find it. Because one smile might bring on another and then its on its way to becoming a good day.
I’m finding smiles better because I’m trying to have a sense of appreciation for everything in my life. I don’t get a ton of creative time but I do appreciate the few minutes I can find here and there. I don’t always feel that great but I’m not in a hospital. I might not be monitarly rich but I am very rich in family and friends.
Today is a good day because I intend to smile as much as I can.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I can’t believe I smoke cigarettes one time in my life.
- One goal today is to be able to see the top of my desks.
- Finally tried Firehouse Subs. I’ll stick with Jersey Mikes thank you.
- Did you ever think life would turn out this way?
- I still remember the sound of my first V8 with headers and side pipes. And that was a long time ago.