This guy is way ahead of us in going green. I almost didn’t take this shot because he was walking up the back doorframe that I’d sanded a few months back, but not painted yet. But the reason I posted this is because it pointed to the simplicity and opportunity that my cell phone provides that my cameras didn’t.
I’ve always carried my cameras with me no matter where I went, long before cell phones and to this day. But I don’t walk around the house or everywhere with them all the time. But I seem to have my cell phone with me a majority of the time now and have that camera for quick captures like when you open a door and see this guy at eye level.
I never made much use of the camera on my old iPhone. I have a newer one now and I’m reading up on it and giving myself an education. And I’m finding it quite useful. The more I know the less of a novice I am. But then again, I have no issues with being called a novice or an amateur in my field now or when I’m retired.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- At one time in my life, I used to think the late 60s and 70s were a time of great uncertainty. Well, I think we may have topped that.
- I miss having a cat fall asleep on me.
- Seems like you develop more patience as you get older when it should be the other way around.
- I see a pizza in the near future.
- Most days it’s difficult to find two weather forecasts that even agree on the next 24 hours.