I worked too hard yesterday. I work too hard period. So I had some fun today before the job tonight. I went for a nice ride in the western part of the county ducking in and out of the clouds. Boy did those sunny periods feel good.
A great season for a convertible. Just hold the camera up and fire away. Tomorrow should be another beautiful day so maybe another sweet treat to celebrate the changing of the seasons this weekend.
After a few morning responsibilities, I’m going to shoot for some more seat time and then work on some crafts.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I feel like my mind is stuck in overdrive today.
- Make sure your expectations of others don’t exceed the expectations for yourself.
- One of these days I’m taking my car to the track.
- Watching the House of UnRepresentitives is like watching a train wreck about to happen each day. The trouble is that it’s about to collect a lot of collateral damage of innocent people all for the sake of show.
- Don’t take things for granted. Take enjoyment in everyday things.