If only I had developed a higher drive for my own work earlier in life. No time though for wondering what might have been, just time to get going on today’s work. So today’s title really stands for two things. The passion and late drive I find myself with now and the late drive I plan on taking at night this weekend to capture some images for a book I hope to do.
I’m guessing the car show at Mikey and Mels this Saturday is going to be a rainout. I’ve enjoyed going to a few more this year. No problem though because I’ll be seeing my children and grandchildren this weekend.
I’m so fortunate to be part of their lives now. I cherish every moment with them. This year with my granddaughter is special because she will be starting school next year, leading to a bit of separation. Of course, we will go to her activities and anything we can but they begin to get their own circle of friends which is normal.
I have a young grandson, so many days of young ones marching through my home are on the agenda for a while.
Hoping everyone had a great day.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Find the things that motivate you. Embrace them, even if they are difficult.
- Time to batten down the hatches here in the mid-Atlantic.
- Watching a child discover will always induce a smile.
- Finding new ways to love each day, can you imagine if everyone had that thought each day?
- I thought my days of working on cars were over. I’m starting to get the bug again.
- Pain is an unusual motivator.