That’s what I call a premature title. For it’s a while before sunrise this morning. When at the beach I love walking before sunrise. Wishing I was there now but I’ll make do with the home I love today.
It’s been a wonderful weekend and I anticipate it continuing in that direction. I’m looking forward to a nice meal today and time with family both days.
A sunny but cool day ahead here in the wonderful state of Maryland. The colors are really starting to come in. But the winds the next two days will take its toll. I might be photographing a lot of color on the ground soon.
I’m working on simplifying life a bit. That doesn’t mean I’m tuning out or don’t care about larger issues. But I’ve got to be happy and positive and change what I can while enjoying life.
So let’s start the day with a nap being I’ve been up too much this past evening. Then again, I did just start up the printer and thought about making some prints. Maybe a little of both.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- If you are lucky in life you will be able to feel someone’s love just through their eyes.
- If you are blessed you will be able to feel many people’s love just through their eyes.
- When you work in difficult jobs and situations, the bonds between co-workers seem stronger.
- Sleep and I are on different pages. I will correct this problem in the New Year. The plan is in the works and soon to be implemented.
- When drawing with my granddaughter, I see and remember the joy of just creating. It helps remind me of the joy throughout the time in between seeing her when I’m working on my own efforts.