Boy, I have a lot of photos that I need to go through and edit, organize, and upload to my Zenfolio site. Also, a number to be trashed. But not so hastily. When I’m going back to previous shoots I always find something I haven’t displayed or uploaded yet that now makes the cut.
I don’t know if that cut means I’m lazy and not shooting enough new things and I’m going back to look for stuff I didn’t think was good enough or if I was harsh editing the first go-round.
I had a few extra minutes this evening and thought it might be more cheerful to send out a brighter photo than the foggy one this morning. That sunny day I hoped for today didn’t materialize often but it was dry.
Mother nature has deposited some more work for me I see in the way of large tree branches down in the backyard. Such is life with property and woods. I hear the winds will continue tonight and tomorrow so I’ll wait till Monday to start maintenance.
Random Thoughts of the Day (2nd edition)
- Seeing trees with color blowing in the wind is a nice sight. But it’s a short-lived one.
- Very few go through life without major disappointments. It’s how we bounce from them that matters.
- The wind I prefer is a warm wind. The exception to that rule is if it’s 95 degrees on the beach I’ll take a cool breeze off the water.
- When you see grown adults stepping up to help their elderly parents, it’s a wonderful thing. So many don’t have that.
- If you do anything for yourself when you get older, stay active, engaged, and challenged.