I love days where I feel I’ve given my best effort. The activities of the day weren’t my choosing for the most part but the work is done and chores completed. And a little time for my hobbies this evening I hope. Trying to keep a positive mindset and putting one foot ahead of the other.
I’ve cranked up the printer again and hope to get a jump on the beach project.
Well Excuse Me
I love the looks deer give me when I make the mistake of leaving my house and entering my yard. It’s that look like Robert DeNiro in Taxi Drive where he says “you talkin to me? “.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- There is a secret blog that runs in my mind that only I write and read.
- Another vaccine shot today. RSV – just following doctor’s orders.
- This is the warm summer-type weather I was hoping for the past few weeks.
- Being speechless isn’t a bad idea considering.
- I’m wondering if the barking dogs next door think they are providing inspiration.