That quote from the movie Jaws “You’re gonna need a bigger boat” I think applies to this photo. But it’s also kind of applies to life in some ways. You’re always bombarded with information that tells you “you’re gonna need a bigger boat.” That you’re gonna need this or that to be successful. That you’re appearance must be this or that. That you must do this or that and be aggressive to get that next position or home or car. Well, my logic tells me to be thankful that you can see the water that floats the boat and be happy with who you are. Therefore if good things do come your way you will appreciate it more and not take it for granted. Took me a long time to learn this lesson.
Random Thoughts for Thursday August 13th 2015
- Behave like how you would like to be remembered.
- Spending time with others shows you place a special importance in them.
- Is society losing its ability to communicate with each other face to face?
- Your voice is just another photograph of you. Each one unique.
- Another weekend ahead with friends and family. I’m a rich man for sure.